Friday 20 April 2012

Material Experimentation

I experimented with scanning in objects, materials and writing and overlaying them on pictures in photoshop.


For the above shot I scanned in "IT RUINED MY LIFE" written on tracing paper, and then added it on top of a photo in photoshop. I then duplicated the layer and set the blending mode to "Darker Colour"


This shot included a scanned in image of a sketch using a black pastel. I then added it over the image and reduced the opacity. I like the effect of confusion and pain it brings to the shot along with the pose of the model.


This shot included a scanned image of staples on tracing paper, I over laid them in photoshop and duplicated the layer so there was more of them . I then changed the blending mode to Linear Burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment