Monday 30 April 2012

Final Idea

I have chosen to develop the theme of alcohol and drug abuse for my final piece. I have decided however to not include the concept of the "mental high" experience, and concentrate on the negative side to drug abuse. I want to relate the images to death and portray that death could be a result of the acts. To represent this I will include images of a graveyard and pictures of a person taking drugs. I also want to include the images I used for the idea of an Urban Journey, as these are slightly positive images, I will destroy them following inspiration by Rankin. I will do this by physically destroying the image with paints and cutting and burning the image and digitally on Photoshop, this will hopefully portray the seriousness and negative effect that drugs have on people. In my final piece I will also include words and quotes  explaining how drugs negatively effected them. The whole piece will have an eerie, dark effect in the style of Giacomo Brunelli and will be all in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment